24/2/10

Marc Malkin from E!Online talks With Nikki



Thanks to
http://n-reed.com here i've left you the article in english

wait for some minuts and you've got it in spanish =)

_______________________________________

Add Kellan Lutz's Twilight costar Nikki Reed to the list of fans impressed with his new nearly naked Calvin Klein underwear ads.
"I think he looks fantastic," Reed told us at last night's Hollywood 3-D screening of the Burberry Prorsum show from London Fashion Week. "I'm actually really proud of him."
She continued to gush...
"It takes a lot of balls, no pun intended, to stand and pose like that," Reed said. "I wouldn't have the guts to stand there naked like that."
Unless, she added with a laugh, "I looked like Eva Mendes."
Reed, however, wasn't as chatty about Breaking Dawn. "We're making it, I do know that," she said. "It is happening. As for an exact date, I don't know."
Asked if it's going to be made into two flicks, she teased, "I do know the answer to that."

No surprise, but Reed declined to elaborate.


Also at the Burberry event, hosted by Tina Brown and The Daily Beast, were Jordana Brewster, Ashley Tisdale and Big Love and Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario